Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What the F*ck.....Can a Cancer Survivor catch a friggin break already?!?!?!

OK, so NOW they tell me that I have ANEMIA - what the hell is going on with my system?! Dr. O'Connor has put me on 325mg of Ferrous Sulfate daily and has made me an appointment to have a COLONOSCOPY
Tomorrow is the day that I have the procedure and today my meal consists of nothing but fluids and this:
238g of Miralax
and
4 - 5mg Tablets of Bisacodyl
Needless to say there will be no work for me for today and tomorrow.
 
I will keep you updated on the results. Since I can't eat for almost 2 days, I have decided to reward myself with THIS dessert when I can eat tomorrow:
Parfait Sundae - Carrot Cake & Cream Cheese
 
Tomorrow can't get here fast enough for me - I am sure I will be going to bed early!!
 

No comments: