Friday, April 29, 2011

Uggggghhhhhhh





OK, so I have been on either a clinical trial, or Tamoxifen for over 4 years now.
Menopause with no period for 4 years.
One more year to go and I am home free!
BUT THEN.......
there's the day before yesterday ......what a curveball.

I got my period.....WTF?!?!?!

Is my va-jayjay friggin' kidding me right now?!
Does it NOT realize that I did not miss having my period.
Really....does it have to be so heavy too??
I have never had a period this heavy in my life.
Not to be so graphic, but I am going through a super overnight pad every 1/2 hour.
Ugggggghhhhhhhh
So frustrating!
Not alarm you, but vaginal bleeding while on Tamoxifen could be a sign of endometrial cancer but we are NOT gonna panic until the Dr does the tests he needs to do which will probably be a Endometrial Biopsy.
I called my Gynocologist, Dr Costich, and made an appointment for Wednesday May 4th @ 12:30.
I will keep you posted.


No comments: