Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank You Jessica!!

OK....I need to send a special "Thank You" to my beautiful niece, and personal nurse, Jessica, for telling me that there was a possibility that the Keflex that they put me on for the infection in my arm just might cause a "raging yeast infection".

Thank You Jessica for your professional advice.
(I never doubted you for a second!!)
Unfortunately, for me, you were right.
Uggggghhhhhhh!!

It has finally shown it's ugly head - so to speak - and has been reaking havoc on my system. I have been to see my Physician (for a rash) , the next day to the Dermatologist (because of hives) and a week later to my Gynocologist (yeast infection) all in the last 2 weeks. All because I am having a reaction to something...and no one knows what.....including me. I am not positive that any of this is related to the infection in my arm, but it all seems (to me) like it IS all connected. Just ironic that one has followed the other.

You know it's a bad sign when your GYN looks under the sheet...pops his head up and says, "WOW....that looks uncomfortable."
Sure.....keep laughing!!
= )

All because of a pill that was suppose to STOP an infection!!
What the hell!!
Let's hope that the pill that my Gyn put me on, Fluconazole 150mg, does the trick and cures ALL of this so that I can go back to living a itch and infection free life.

Keep your fingers crossed...Thank You

No comments: