Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WOW - it has been a long time!!

Soooooo sorry everyone!
No news is GOOD news though, right??
All is well......I am staying healthy.
Making sure I go to all my appointments and STILL taking my pill everyday.
Trying to exercise as much as I can - which isn't often enough I am sorry to say.

I definitely get scared when I hear of people having re-occurrences (which is OFTEN now that I am working at Cancer Care of WNY).
It makes you feel like, "When is it going to be MY turn??"
I HOPE NEVER!!!!
I try to maintain that line of thinking, but it is NOT always easy.

I had my two year anniversary - but didn't celebrate it because there is no one to celebrate it with and sometimes it feels like people want to forget that I even ever had cancer.
I sure do!!!
It sucks though because I want to talk about it sometimes and there is no one to listen.
Oh well, I guess that is what my counselor is for but it would be nice if I had a friend that was willing to listen, maybe someone that has been through the same thing - that would be even better!

Anywho..... I am doing GREAT and staying healthy.
I will keep you posted of my MRI's & Mammograms!!

Stay healthy.......I know I am!!

No comments: