Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mammogram results......

NEGATIVE!!!!!!
Yeah....good for another 6 months!!
Let's hope that I continue to stay that way.
It seems like you just never stop wondering whether or not you are TRULY cancer free.
I read an article about a woman that was diagnosed and will not consider herself "cancer free" until she is done with her clinical trial which is 5 years after her treatment is over.
I wonder if she will really consider herself cancer free then?!
Does the worry or wonder ever go away?
They say that by the time you are diagnosed with Breast Cancer, the cancer has already been in your body for years.
I guess you just have to try and think positive, stay positive and laugh daily.
I actually try to think about something thst will make me laugh outloud daily!
Laughter IS the best medicine!

No comments: