Sunday, June 1, 2008

Headaches.......

OK, so I think I have stated previously that I have been having headaches since this whole thing started, right??
If not, I am letting you know now.

Well, the headaches seem to be on a daily basis, and more severe with the amount of stress I get put under.

Well, once again, my girl VALERIE at Roswell hooked me up with a good Dr. (Kang, Minsoo, MD ) and is getting it taken care of for me.

I went to see Dr Kang on the 16th of May at the Dent Neurologic Institute. He sent me downstairs to have an MRI of my head done. He said that he did not feel that it was anything cancerous because my symptoms were not consistent with that of a tumor, but he wanted me to have the MRI today just to be sure. He gave me some samples of Imitrex because he feels that it is Migraine headaches. He also gave me a prescription for a steroid to take for 5 days.

The MRI went smoothly, and the people there were so very nice! I have to wait until the 30th for the results..........

No comments: